Apple Mac Eudora Email Configuration
- In Eudora, go to the SPECIAL menu and select SETTINGS
- In the Options window, you will see several icons on the left. Select GETTING STARTED
- In the USERNAME field, enter the login name (your email address).
- In the MAIL SERVER field, enter the POP or mail server- mail.12freeukisp.co.uk
- In the REAL NAME field, type your name the way you would like people to see it when they get e-mail from you. For example, John Doe.
- In the SMTP SERVER field, enter the SMTP or Outgoing mail server - mail.12freeukisp.co.uk
- In the RETURN ADDRESS field, enter your e-mail address. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click OK. This completes the basic setup - you should now be able to send and receive email in Eudora.