Apple Mac OS7 Dial Up Configuration
- Select Mac TCP/IP available from the Control Panels.
- Select the PPP icon. Make sure the IP Address is 0.0.0.0
- Click More.
- Click on the Manually button in the Obtain Address section.
- Now select A from the Class pull down menu.
Domain: Type a full stop "." in the first two boxes.
IP Address: Type 188.8.131.52 in the first box.
In the second type 184.108.40.206
Gateway Address: Type 0.0.0.0 in the box.
Select Server from the obtain address area.
- Press the OK button.
- Close TCP.
- Now choose Configure PPP from the control panels folder.
- Next, click the new button.
- Type 1 2 Free UK ISP as your ISP Name or PPP server name
- Click OK
- Click the Configure button: Check the number for the dial up device type you wish to use 0845 088 4191 , and select the correct port speed for your device.
- Click Connect Script
- Enter your username and password in the connection script.
When finished click the OK button. Now you can connect to the Internet.