Windows Eudora Email Configuration
- In Eudora, go to the Tools menu and select OPTIONS.
- In the Options window, you will see several icons on the left. Select GETTING STARTED
- In the REAL NAME field, type your name the way you would like people to see it when they get email from you. For example, John Doe.
- In the RETURN ADDRESS field, enter your email address. For example: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the MAIL SERVER (INCOMING) field, enter the POP or mail server - mail.12freeukisp.co.uk
- In the LOGIN NAME field, enter the login name. (Your email address)
- In the SMTP SERVER (OUTGOING) field, enter the SMTP or Outgoing mail server - mail.12freeukisp.co.uk
- There should be a check in the ALLOW AUTHENTICATION field. Leave the check there. If you do not see a check in the box, click on the box with your mouse until a check appears
- Click OK. This completes the basic setup - you should now be able to send and receive email in Eudora.